Covet International Awards set to Elevate Design and Craftsmanship ⇒ The Covet International Awards were created with the main purpose of celebrating and elevating the arts & crafts by electing the most prestigious interior design projects. These coveting awards were also born from a passion to thrive and revive the arts that are seemly being forgotten, therefore, bringing their valuable legacy to our contemporary world. CovetED has the privilege to announce that call for entries for the Covet Inernational Awards, so let’s explore the essence of this great distinction.
The responsible organizers of Covet International Awards – Covet House and Br(h)ands Foundation, share, as mentioned previously, both have the common mission of reviving ancient arts that are losing their place in the contemporary design world. With 15 years of experience in creating curated furniture, which feature elements in the arts of filigree, tile, wood carving and others, Covet House has now a ambitious mission than designing high-end design furniture, they actually want to make sure that the knowledge of arts & crafts passes on from generation to generation, and no be forgotten.
Let’s get right to the point and know the reasons why you or any other interior designer/student should participate in this honoring event for design and craftsmanship:
- The final overall winner will have Access to a twenty-eight square meter booth at the January edition of Maison et Objet 2020. Set and logistics will be offered and the recipient will have the opportunity to showcase their signature style in a creative and welcoming ambiance.
- All of the winners will showcase their interior design projects to an audience of press, thinkers, makers and opinion leaders at the Covet International Awards in Paris, which will be taking place simultaneously with the second edition of the Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit in Portugal.
- Furthermore, the winning submitted projects and its respective creators/creator will have an exclusive article in CovetED Magazine and Best Interior Designers as well as an exclusive interview, which will be published on CovetED magazines printed and online versions.
- In the issue of January 2019, CovetED will present seven different covers in reference to the chosen winning projects. This issue will be distributed in various newsstands, luxury hotels, deluxe airport lounges and private clubs/lounges. Winners will also be featured in the first volume of the book Covet International Awards to be sold worldwide in June 2019 and a press release will be sent to an international audience of 10,000 worthy contacts.
- In addition, all the chosen winners will receive a certified issue from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and a special trophy will be awarded at the official gala in January 2019, in Paris.
Since the language of luxury design is currently a combination of craftsmanship and arts that tells a story of passion and emotion. Consequently, the Covet International Awards become this obvious solution to promote such a important message to the world, recognizing highly-skilled interior designers that share the passion for same values. To conclude, we remind everyone that entries for submitting projects close on 15th September 2018, so don’t miss this unique and amazing opportunity to elevate design and craftsmanship in the most singular way.
> What do you think about this article? Please, leave your comment below. If you want to be up to date with the best news about trends, interior design tips, and furniture luxury brands, you must have to sign up our Newsletter and receive in your email, free of charges, the latest and the most exclusive content from BRABBU Blog.