If you wish to celebrate New Year’s Eve in style, then here are ten ways to crystallize the moment and pop into the New Year 2014. From the wild to the tame, this list has something for everyone.
10.Go skiing for a couple of days, shack up in some cottage up north, or simply head out to a friend’s place with your family!
9. Imagine inviting family members from your side in one of your places for dinner, or to a restaurant. Sounds like a very nice plan to celebrate the New Years Eve.
8. Turn everything off, shun the parties and avoid the hassle of a trip by staying home for a quiet and romantic dinner; if you turn anything on, make it some mellow, classical music. A night for you and the one you care the most.
7. Invite each of your close friends for a balcony and watch the firework at midnight.
6. Nothing like just go out and watch the firework with everyone. It’s a special night for everyone.
5. Invite some friends along and go club-hopping, just make sure that you are with your loved one when the clock strikes midnight. Champagne anyone
4. Invite friends, colleagues and family for some royal treatment at your place. You can cook or make it a potluck, where guests bring along a dish or two. The party it’s at your place.
3. Find out whether any masquerades, dances, or other such events are being planned in your area. Your friends will enjoy the effort and the fact that you are taking them to another world for a night, where you’ll both be tempted to loosen up and lose your inhibitions.
2. Planning a trip may be a bit of a headache, but nothing else will matter once you are sitting on a beach with warm, thin, white sand under your feet and the sun soothing your skin. Spend the NYE in a tropical place.
1. Find out what your significant other has always wanted to do, and just do it. You live once, so you may as well live life to the fullest at the start of the year; you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world.
Pick one, but make sure you think about it carefully you just have one NYE of 2014.
We wish you a fantastic 2014!