In 1958, a luxury convenient store with a modern urban spirit was born in the most iconic avenue of Paris – Avenue des Champs Elysées. Publicis Drugstore is an unparallel place where you can choose among press, literature, cinema and gastronomy until 2a.m on an everyday basis.
Chantal Hamide, Editor in chief of Design Magazine Intramuros said that Publicis Drugstore is a “Cultural Actor in the city” and “fits naturally in the course of Paris Design Week”. David Edwards, together with Intramuros, are the special guests during this week and they will present a selection of design experiences and objects by Philippe Starck, Marc Brétillot, Ionna Vautrin, Fellina Sok-Cham, 5.5 Designers, Neil Poulton, Laurence Alessandri, Verner Panton, Matali Crasset, Maison Martin Margiela.
Other events will take place in this unique avenue/store like:
Cinema sessions –
- “La Maison de Jean Prouvé” by Stan Neumann
- “Play Time” by Jacques Tati with Barbara Dennek, Billy Kearns and Jacques Tati itself.
*Both on September 12, starting at 20h
Talks and autographs –
- Claudio Colucci – Kaléidoscope, Norma Editions (September 11 at 18h)
- Matali Crasset – Works, Norma Editions (September 13 at 19h)
- David Edwards – The Laboratory manifest, Odile Jacob Editions (September 14 at 12h:30)
If you are more an Art Food person, on the September 13 from 19h to 21h you can have a unique live tasting experience at the Brasserie and throughout the week you will be able to choose from a diverse “design menu”.