THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST
We will be in touch soon.
The inaugural Asia Hotel Design Awards launch has proven an enormous success with all tickets now sold out and the guestlist closed.
The event will honour the winners of 12 categories from a shortlist of 48 incredible projects across the Asia Pacific region. The winners will be announced today, March 12th, at 2pm GMT.
Today BRABBU let you with the nominees for three categories of Interior Design: “Lobby, Lounge and Pubic Areas”, “Restaurant” and “Suite”. Let get to know the nominees, then…
Lobby, Lounge & Public Areas
• Fairmont Singapore, by EDG Design
• Point Yamu by COMO, Phuket, Thailand by Paola Navone
• The Puyu, Wuhan, China by Layan Design Group
• The Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto, Japan by Remedios Studio
• Waldorf Astoria, Beijing, China by Yabu Pushelberg
• Flint Grill & Bar at JW Marriott, Hong Kong by EDG Design
• Seminyak Italian Food at Double Six, Bali, Indonesia by HC2 Architecture
• Shinsen at Shangri-La, Shenyang, China by Stickman Tribe
• Shiseido L’Osier, Tokyo, Japan by Pierre-Yves Rochon
• The Kitchen Table at W Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand by SODA (Thailand)
• Andaz Tokio Suite, Andaz, Tokyo, Japan by Tonychi and associates
• Naumi Hotel, Singapore by White Jacket
• St. Regis Private Villas, Lijiang, China by Hirsch Bedner Associates
• The Ritz-Carlton Kyoto, Japan by Remedios Studio
• The Shilla Seoul, Korea by Remedios Studio
Spectacular designs… Congrats to all the nominees!